Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the Eagles have our O playbook?
seems like they got copies sent to them. They seem ti know what we’re doing all the time. I thought oir new O was goong to be unpredictable. Guess not

it is a bit crazy they are in the perfect position every play

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
it is a bit crazy they are in the perfect position every play
exactly! Ive been ranting in some posts. Maybe its a one off. All teams go through this. But amazing they seem to know what were doing with so little game tape. We just looks so unprepared and listless. Eagles came out pumped and energized. Ready to kill us. while we looked like the lamb walking in to the slaughter. 

Fucking pathetic,  O and D were both grossly exposed.  Not even sure where to start with my pissin and moaning.   Thats as a complete team loss as we have seen in a while.

When you run the exact same plays on offense and defense over and over again it is pretty easy to predict, perhaps we could have forced that screen that worked so beautifully Wink a few more times.

i think it was the worst i have seen the d play since 2020 saints.
Not going to get very far if you cant stop the run or the pass.
This game really highlighted for me what i have felt all along. Lack of top end talent on d and that will not be cured overnight. the supposed stars are older and its not 2017 anymore.
Kirk prime time cousins did his usual tentative dance, nothing new there.

Vikings have a good punter 

I stopped watching at halftime but what I saw was the same old Vikings looking unprepared, outcoached and just not executing. Combine that with the fact that we just don't win in Philly, and the Eagles are probably one of the top teams in the conference from a talent perspective. If Hurts is throwing like that on top of his running abillty..watch out. The Eagles do a great job of keeping teams guessing and they have great weapons and an upper echelon offensive line. Back to the drawing board for KOC

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
seems like they got copies sent to them. They seem ti know what we’re doing all the time. I thought oir new O was goong to be unpredictable. Guess not
Got home late last night and breezed through the game, and this was my one big takeaway too. It seemed they knew exactly what we were going to do on nearly every play. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
Got home late last night and breezed through the game, and this was my one big takeaway too. It seemed they knew exactly what we were going to do on nearly every play. 
So, you're saying that signing Janarius Robinson off of the Minny practice squad paid dividends? =)

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
@MaroonBells said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
So, you're saying that signing Janarius Robinson off of the Minny practice squad paid dividends? =)
I would imagine Reagor would've been more valuable to us than JRob to them, but maybe their whole plan was to fill Reagor with misinformation and ship him off the Vikings.