Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That is how you lose games
fucking Irv. not close to having his legs yet 

Eagles are too good to not catch TD passes against them.

We need to replace the WTF Troy Aikman with WTF Irv!

they bettter pull their head out on d. but that said we are being outplayed in every facet except punting and punt coverage, not much of a consolation   

Thielen zero targets. Dalvin not involved. This isn’t how we win games. Classic primetime Vikes. Frustrating. 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
fucking Irv. not close to having his legs yet 
His legs look fine it is his hands that look like they are missing  =)

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Thielen zero targets. Dalvin not involved. This isn’t how we win games. Classic primetime Vikes. Frustrating. 
They tried to get to Dalvin. He dropped a pass and ran into the defense. They definitely need adjustments. I was wondering about Thielen. Need to spread the offense 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
New regime, same Vikings

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
@pattersaur said:
New regime, same Vikings
i could not agree more. Are we sure zimmer is not in the booth dictating our play? 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@pattersaur said:
They tried to get to Dalvin. He dropped a pass and ran into the defense. They definitely need adjustments. I was wondering about Thielen. Need to spread the offense 
should have traded cook.

you can laugh but we should have. that dude is a shell