Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hear hear!

It hasn't been a real rivalry in a LONG time....the MUCH better matchup rivalry is Minnesota vs. Green Bay. People under 30 probably don't even remember ANY kind of Bears-Packers rivalry. Move on, NFL.

Funny, that’s what i was thinking last night.  We all knew how that games was going to go.

In fact, I thought iit is just another way to push the Packers and or Rodgers into a prime time game.  That’s really the only thing they were selling last night.

Bears suck...And will probably beat the Vikings @ Soldier Field lol! 

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
Funny, that’s what i was thinking last night.  We all knew how that games was going to go.

In fact, I thought iit is just another way to push the Packers and or Rodgers into a prime time game.  That’s really the only thing they were selling last night.
I was too, I am in my sixties and I struggle to remember the relevance of this "rivalry".

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"ThunderGod" said:

I was too, I am in my sixties and I struggle to remember the relevance of this "rivalry".
Exactly,  you have to go back to before the Vikings came into being to find a time when the packers amd bears battled for dominance of the black and blue division.  Maybe its more of a deal in Northern Illinois and South East Wisconsin?

I was on a tour north of green bay in August and the bus driver sang " the bears still suck" over the speaker. 

So glad I didn't watch lol

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
So glad I didn't watch lol
Wish I could unwatch 

I bet the under so it was a little more interesting for me. But neither team looked that impressive and the Bears offensive performance was putrid. The Lions on the other hand won't be easy this year.
Brandt was right. Bears Packers rivalry is ancient history.