Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bronco's offense getting boo'd @ Mile High...
Pretty putrid so far this season. 

Cards are looking discombobulated too...

Maybe Kyler needed that study clause?  :p

I am only paying loose attention to this game, but the only thing worse than Russell Wilson has been the coaching. They were my Super Bowl favorites from the AFC--a very talented roster given a HOF QB--but they might just be the biggest disaster in the NFL this season. 

I've never seen anything like this. Ever. 

...on a positive note, it will be fun to listen to Denver sports radio tomorrow. LOL. 

Maybe the HC should have stayed in GB? Its certainly not starting off looking like Bert/Vikings in 09.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I am only paying loose attention to this game, but the only thing worse than Russell Wilson has been the coaching. They were my Super Bowl favorites from the AFC--a very talented roster given a HOF QB--but they might just be the biggest disaster in the NFL this season. 

...on a positive note, it will be fun to listen to Denver sports radio tomorrow. LOL. 
Over the Chiefs, Chargers, Bills or Bengals???

AFC is LOADED with talent 

Burrow certainly looks like he needs to be unanointed from his top 5 status as well. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@MaroonBells said:

Over the Chiefs, Chargers, Bills or Bengals???

AFC is LOADED with talent 

Yeah....I'd take the Broncos backs over all but maybe the Chargers. Receivers rank very well in that group. The OL is good, not Chargers good, but they're up there. The pass rushers are good. Their secondary is among the best in the league.

It's a good roster suffering due to oddly poor QB play by Wilson. But mostly just terrible, ridiculously bad coaching decisions....you know how it is....right? :-)

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Burrow certainly looks like he needs to be unanointed from his top 5 status as well. 
To his defense, his OL has sucked this year...

And just like that, the Cards win a wild one! 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
I mean he was sacked 7 times last week and 6 this week. These aren't holding the ball too long sacks for the most part either.