Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offense is a thing of beauty
only issues is the interior oline again at times. Kenny Clark is a load though. 

thoroghly enjoying the formations, movement, use of Ham and play calls 

Like that?

I wasn't sure,  but I am now, holy  shit Jefferss is gonna kill it in this offense under KOC.

Long live the Big KOC

Jefferson is absolutely everywhere and it is amazing. Also not the run to set up the pass but the pass to set up the run. 

Jefferson is great, wheres adam though?  lol. We know very little about the rest of the team. Cook and Mattison looked decent. 

Im sure Irv got injured some how. 

There wasnt anything else. 

well, our new hq new
how to get a great receiver the ball. I remember he had a sort of kind of good receiver last year that he helped get him to record season numbers! 

i do remember that all the pundits said Green Bay had a top 10 defensive group, so lets not forget that they did have the ability to take some things away from our offense. We did not play against a shitty D. Cooke and others will have huge games against inferior D’s. and heck, were just starting to realize what this offense can become. All teams don’t really have a preseason anymore. Cant wait to see where our offense is after week 4!! 

One of the best overall games from Cousins, liked his passion today, looked like a different QB with KOC, even changed play at line.  Thought the play calling was too conservative in the 2nd half, very few shots downfield, too many plays in crowded spaces and didn't spread out offense enough.  Both RBs ran hard and great, not a lot of big holes for them.  Not sure why we didn't get Thielen more involved.  Would rather have Conklin than Smith, he has been a total non-factor since he has been here. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Jefferson is absolutely everywhere and it is amazing. Also not the run to set up the pass but the pass to set up the run. 

He set up everything, including the punt game.  Hope it continues, haven't felt this way since Carter, Moss and Reed, and that was fun.   Different times and different dynamics, just hope this good thing keeps gaining.  There is no great again, just better than.