Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davis Mills should have been the choice by Rick
Looking good.

Vikings select, Kellen Mond. Next pick? Davis Mills.

The suck that was Rick is gone, praise the Lord!

Rick couldn't get the qb pick right that's part of why he is gone.

I remember the rumor was that the Texans really wanted Mond and had to settle for Davis.  

At least he took a swing. Too bad he only learned that at the end.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
He's gone for one reason and one reason only: he let the Zimmer shit happen and did nothing. What's more, he did get the QB right. The QB is Kirk Cousins.

People can talk about Davis Mills all they want, but in the 3rd round you're pretty much just guessing. If you think the Texans are not going to take a QB high in next year's draft, you're fooling yourself. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
He's gone for one reason and one reason only: he let the Zimmer shit happen and did nothing. What's more, he did get the QB right. The QB is Kirk Cousins.

People can talk about Davis Mills all they want, but in the 3rd round you're pretty much just guessing. If you think the Texans are not going to take a QB high in next year's draft, you're fooling yourself. 
"Hold my beer"

[Image: 6739086.jpg&c=sc&w=590&h=392]

Quote: @comet52 said:
The suck that was Rick is gone, praise the Lord!
He's not gone yet. His fingerprints are still all over this team in JJ and Dalvin and Thielen and KJO and Cousins and Darrisaw and Cleveland and O'Neill and Hunter and Kendricks and Harry and Joseph and....

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:

Lol I don't know why you attached this to me. I didn't say Mills would have been the right choice. The wrong one was Ponder. And yeah he picked Zimmer so there you go, that's on him too. He took a shot with Mond. Cousins is where we are now. And I know he made plenty of good draft picks but it was way beyond time to move on.