Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniels so thirsty.....

Isn't the challenge with this guy is GETTING THE BALL IN HIS HANDS?  

I hope this deal gives him a new opportunity that he takes advantage of.  He's got a build to be a Deebo type, swing passes, screens.  That could be effective if you are worried about Jefferson taking you over the top, Adam opening up the deep middle.

If IRV and Jalen pan out to their abilities, this offense could be the best in the league.

The most weapons we have had since the 2009 team.  

Quote: @StickyBun said:
https://twitter.com/alec_lewis/status/15...0727839752

Reading that, my mind went Beavis.
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.explicit.bing.net%...%3DApi&f=1]

Quote: @Skodin said:

I hope this deal gives him a new opportunity that he takes advantage of.  He's got a build to be a Deebo type, swing passes, screens.  That could be effective if you are worried about Jefferson taking you over the top, Adam opening up the deep middle.

If IRV and Jalen pan out to their abilities, this offense could be the best in the league.

Hit route running is awful. 

Quote: @Canthony said:
@Skodin said:

Yeah, I heard that is an issue. I think he can be a gadget guy with the Vikings because they didn't take him in the 1st round so he doesn't have to live up to anything in Minnesota. He'll never be a #1 WR.....or even a #2 probably. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Canthony said:
@Skodin said:

Yeah, I heard that is an issue. I think he can be a gadget guy with the Vikings because they didn't take him in the 1st round so he doesn't have to live up to anything in Minnesota. He'll never be a #1 WR.....or even a #2 probably. 
I agree with this as well. He was a major reach I feel. I was not high on him coming out of college. His route running is absolutely garbage though. He will have a ceiling at being a good #3. 

Salivating over a "cocky built" guy, eh?  I don't even know that term means so I won't start guessing. :p

Quote: @Canthony said:
@StickyBun said:
@Canthony said:
@Skodin said:

I agree with this as well. He was a major reach I feel. I was not high on him coming out of college. His route running is absolutely garbage though. He will have a ceiling at being a good #3. 
I mean Philly has Aaron Moorehead as a WR coach.  We have Keenan.  Plus two of the best route runners in the league.

Again, swing passes, screens, reverses, punt returning, kick returning won't require those skills so maybe he pans out specifically in those roles.  He's a little lighter than Deebo but has very similar physical numbers.

If this kid can't improve his route running here, he's a lost cause.

introducing the Salivation metric