Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say hi to your new MVP Daddy, bitches....

[Image: raw]

Lol... my, oh my the hype for this team is so HUGE - love it!  I don't believe it one bit, but I love it. :p

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Lol... my, oh my the hype for this team is so HUGE - love it!  I don't believe it one bit, but I love it. :p
Me either, I want to but my scarred and broken Viking heart just won't allow it. I'm enjoying it now, where its still safe and warm!  :p

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@HappyViking said:
Me either, I want to but my scarred and broken Viking heart just won't allow it. I'm enjoying it now, where its still safe and warm!  :p

I'm with you, Sticky.  I'm much more guarded now that I'm an old crusty Vikings fan.  I still love them, but I was way more daring in my youth when I would scale up the tallest buildings and mountains just to scream my bold Viking SB predictions.  But, I've fallen from those peaks and landed hard too many times to climb up that high anymore.
I just hope there's just some way our new coach can pull out a home win against our greatest rival on Sunday.  What a great way to start his HC career.  Will he do it? Doubt it, but I hope like hell it happens. B)

All this for a guy who has never called plays?  Maybe something special happens but we are the Vikings so probably not.

Breath in, 2,3,4 and breath out, 2,3,4, today is my time.  Breath in......

Copycats. That's where I put my money....about two months ago. The odds are long but the potential payout is nice. But is he really that far away? In terms of numbers, no. 
2021 MVP: Rodgers 4100, 37, 4, 111 rating
2020 MVP: Brady 5300, 43, 12 102 rating
2019 MVP: Jackson 3127, 36, 6, 113 rating
2021 Cousins: 4200, 33, 7, 103 rating
But in order to be considered, this has to be a team that makes the playoffs and wins at least 11-ish games. With the new coach, new offense, better OL, weapons and defense, it's not as crazy as it might sound. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Copycats. That's where I put my money....about two months ago. The odds are long but the potential payout is nice. But is he really that far away? In terms of numbers, no. 
2021 MVP: Rodgers 4100, 37, 4, 111 rating
2020 MVP: Brady 5300, 43, 12 102 rating
2019 MVP: Jackson 3127, 36, 6, 113 rating
2021 Cousins: 4200, 33, 7, 103 rating
But in order to be considered, this has to be a team that makes the playoffs and wins at least 11-ish games. With the new coach, new offense, better OL, weapons and defense, it's not as crazy as it might sound. 
The big KOC hasn’t ever called plays. To me thats the scary part. Maybe he’ll launch right into it or maybe there’s a big adjustment time. Its to early to tell. 

But if you think that Zim and Kirk never got along, imagine what happens when Koc and Kirk get along.