Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What sticks out to you?
Here is the list of the players who will not play tonight.  Any oddities to you?

2 RB Alexander Mattison, 3 CB Cameron Dantzler, Sr., 4 RB Dalvin Cook, 6 S Lewis Cine, 7 CB Patrick Peterson, 8 QB Kirk Cousins, 17 WR K.J. Osborn, 18 WR Justin Jefferson, 19 WR Adam Thielen, 22 S Harrison Smith, 23 CB Andrew Booth, Jr., 24 S Camryn Bynum, 30 FB C.J. Ham, 39 CB Chandon Sullivan, 41 LB Chazz Surratt, 48 LB Blake Lynch, 54 LB Eric Kendricks, 55 OLB Za'Darius Smith, 56 C Garrett Bradbury, 58 LB Jordan Hicks, 71 T Christian Darrisaw, 72 G Ezra Cleveland, 75 T Brian O'Neill, 79 DL Jonathan Bullard, 84 TE Irv Smith, Jr., 85 WR Dan Chisena, 86 TE Johnny Mundt, 94 DL Dalvin Tomlinson, 95 OLB Janarius Robinson, 96 DL Armon Watts, 97 DL Harrison Phillips, 98 OLB D.J. Wonnum and 99 OLB Danielle Hunter.

Looks to me like Ham makes the 53.

• LB Chazz Surratt
  • DL Jonathan Bullard
  • WR Dan Chisena

probably injured, I don’t think they differentiated that on this list…

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Looks to me like Ham makes the 53.
Which really surprises me....

I saw a lot of candidates for practice squad last night. 

Ingram really made the #1 spot @ RG...

#40 kind of clawed out of the dog house last night...

I dont think he's a candidate for the 53, but @ 6'7, he's an intriguing small school prospect

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

I dont think he's a candidate for the 53, but @ 6'7, he's an intriguing small school prospect
Agree on Davidson, thought he was one of the bright spots last night.

With the Johnson injury that may open the door for keeping another TE since ISj is an unknown.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

I think they find a way to keep Davidson. He can't catch the ball, but if they can fix that, his size and speed jumps out at you.