Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No gnashing of teeth or calls for change?
I figured some might be concerned about KOC @ 0/2 this pre-season?

:p  :p :p

Oh, its out there. Those that thought Z got a raw deal. Those that can't trust the new guys until they see it. Those that blame Cousins although he didn't play in the first two games of the preseason. 

You know.....the normal stuff. 

I'm sure they're out there waiting to pounce. If the season starts slow, look out, because their presence will be felt. 

Well if we crap the bed @ home for the opener? I might gnash a few of my own teeth lol! 

I think all the pressure for that one is going to be on young KOC's shoulders.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

The coaches have a plan and will make adjustments as needed.  As fans, we're just along for the ride.  Hoping for the best and drinking purple kool aid!  Pretty clear trend line after 55 years, just along for the ride and hoping for a SB win while I'm still above the grass.

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
@purplefaithful said:

The coaches have a plan and will make adjustments as needed.  As fans, we're just along for the ride.  Hoping for the best and drinking purple kool aid!  Pretty clear trend line after 55 years, just along for the ride and hoping for a SB win while I'm still above the grass.
You and me both @ID....You and me both

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Well if we crap the bed @ home for the opener? I might gnash a few of my own teeth lol! 

Coming into a hostile environment to open the season against a division rival I think the pressure in that game is going to be on the Packers.  Young receivers who so far have been dropping balls in camp and Rodgers barking his displeasure at them.  Who plays LT for them, is Bakhtiari back to protect the blind side?  Could set the tone for the Viking season.

Quote: @Greylock said:
@purplefaithful said:

Coming into a hostile environment to open the season against a division rival I think the pressure in that game is going to be on the Packers.  Young receivers who so far have been dropping balls in camp and Rodgers barking his displeasure at them.  Who plays LT for them, is Bakhtiari back to protect the blind side?  Could set the tone for the Viking season.
Bak is back...off the PUP anyway, but his availability week 1 is questionable. Even if he plays he's been out for like 600 days. I'm sure Z will get his.

Their OL isn't what it used to be, especially inside, where they used to have stalwarts Jenkins and Linsley, but now Jenkins has been forced outside and they have two players inside who graded in 50s last season. But of course, it's the Packers. "Experts" ignore all that. If it were the Vikings, fans would be rioting in the streets. Hell, even Bradbury graded in the 60s. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Greylock said:
@purplefaithful said:

Bak is back...off the PUP anyway, but his availability week 1 is questionable. Even if he plays he's been out for like 600 days. I'm sure Z will get his.

Their OL isn't what it used to be, especially inside, where they used to have stalwarts Jenkins and Linsley, but now Jenkins has been forced outside and they have two players inside who graded in 50s last season. But of course, it's the Packers. "Experts" ignore all that. If it were the Vikings, fans would be rioting in the streets. Hell, even Bradbury graded in the 60s. 
Having Z will be a nice addition against the Packers.  He should know their holding secrets.

Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
@Greylock said:
@purplefaithful said:

Having Z will be a nice addition against the Packers.  He should know their holding secrets.
https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/117220...51584?s=20&t=_eFHiapMElZPgEvHGRUmiA