Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason
Anyone know which preseason game teams typically play their starters a bit longer? When there were 4, it was always game 3, but now I'm not sure. Planning to go to the week 3 Broncos/Vikings game in Denver. But if it's a game with just bubble players, the money I'm willing to spend on tickets would go way down.  

I thought they did it mostly in the 2nd game last year.  But it kinda sounds like Koc might not play them much if at all.

I have heard that with only 3 preseason and then the extra regular season game, some vets/starters will barely play.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
I have heard that with only 3 preseason and then the extra regular season game, some vets/starters will barely play.
Yes please. 

This is probably the last chance to catch Wyatt this Saturday…  Wink  :p

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Him and a bunch of guys that you need to google their number to figure out who they are. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Yup, old rules when there were 4 pre-season games no longer applies...

We probably wont see much of JJ, Z, DH, Dalvin, KC, Kendricks etc. Maybe 1-2 series over 3 games. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Him and a bunch of guys that you need to google their number to figure out who they are. 
With the players changing numbers and the NFL allowing players to go outside the normal numbering system... gonna need Google week 1 for the starters too on most teams.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Siri is gold for this. The beer, remote and/or nacho doesn't have to leave your hand. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Kentis" said:
Siri is gold for this. The beer, remote and/or nacho doesn't have to leave your hand. 
...or the gummy.