Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doogie: Vikings exploring trading for a center
https://twitter.com/vikesinsider/status/...3509928961

Doogie is usually spot on with this stuff.

Kwesi should have just joined this board. Most of us could have told him C and QB2 were problem positions 5 months ago :p

what the heck does exploring the possibility mean lol! 

Who and what do we give? Hmmm

Y'know I saw that too, but didn't see anything from Doogie on this other than below, which isn't quite the same thing as the Vikings "exploring." 

Replying to
Hear you on Weeks 1 and 2 being incredibly worrisome. Makes me wonder if they eventually trade for a different center. Let's re-evaluate Bradbury in 2 weeks.

Exploring...?  So, who might be available...?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
what the heck does exploring the possibility mean lol! 
It means if they can't find someone better this whole thing never happened and that they love everyone we got.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Y'know I saw that too, but didn't see anything from Doogie on this other than below, which isn't quite the same thing as the Vikings "exploring." 

Replying to
Hear you on Weeks 1 and 2 being incredibly worrisome. Makes me wonder if they eventually trade for a different center. Let's re-evaluate Bradbury in 2 weeks.
Yep, not exactly sure that is so definite. Just posted above. Doesn't seem so direct with the actual tweet. 

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Exploring...?  So, who might be available...?
Ooops, wrong thread. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:

Replying to
Yep, not exactly sure that is so definite. Just posted above. Doesn't seem so direct with the actual tweet. 

Found a direct quote from Wolfson in SI....

"I think internally, they are absolutely looking at alternatives, although I don't sense there's any free agency steam," Wolfson said on SKOR North. "I just haven't heard J.C. Tretter steam. But ... there are centers in other team's camps. Trade dialogue is active right now. It'll pick up in the next 7 to 10 to 14 days. My sense is the Vikings are at least exploring the possibility of trading for a center, someone that's on a roster right now. I would look more at AFC teams compared to NFC teams."