Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8/7 Camp Notes

Raiders will be a good test for Ingram and the 49'ers visiting will be too. 

Competition for that IOL is nothing but good from my vantage pt. Always great to hear when rooks catch the coaches eye

I would be shocked if Cine would be with the 1's come GB game. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

Competition for that IOL is nothing but good from my vantage pt. Always great to hear when rooks catch the coaches eye

You’d be shocked if a 1st rounder starts in a depleted backfield?  Id be disappointed if he doesn’t. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

You’d be shocked if a 1st rounder starts in a depleted backfield?  Id be disappointed if he doesn’t. 
I think Harry's best days are behind him, but I also think they're set at S the first 1/4 or 1/2 of the season too. 

Great to hear stuff like this on Ingram.  Cine I think first mixes in as a S/LB hybrid, maybe replacing Hicks in a 3S package.  

What I really like from a scheme perspective is the options Cine and Cam Bynum bring being on the field together. Call it 3 safeties, but Bynum is really a hybrid Corner. He was solid in coverage last year (71.5 PFF) and can play either position. He’s especially good in run defense, recording a 79.2 PFF rating last year, which is great to excellent. 
I really like to hear positives on the development of these guys like Cine and Ingram. They can impact immediately.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...44256?s=20&t=0oJOkH1nhgCSnsczIl8fWg
Man, really good news this early in TC. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

I think Harry's best days are behind him, but I also think they're set at S the first 1/4 or 1/2 of the season too. 
I tend to agree. I wouldn't be "shocked" if Cine started ahead of Bynum, but I think it's more likely Bynum starts out the season. And it wouldn't TOO crazy to see him stay there and Cine replace Harry next season. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...44256?s=20&t=0oJOkH1nhgCSnsczIl8fWg
Man, really good news this early in TC. 
Yes it is...didn't get much of this with Wyatt Davis, who will probably be lucky to make the practice squad.