Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madden QB rankings

[Image: 2i9gx6nmg0ye.jpg]

I would go Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow, Brady (I refuse to put the whiny one on any list).  Prescott and the rest of the Cowboys are consistently overrated, pretty amazing for a bunch of guys who have never done anything. 

I think Herbert and Wilson should be above Prescott. Also, not convinced Stafford is top 10. 

Herbert, Wilson, Dak, Stafford and Cousins should all be in that 87-89 range. Cousins rating is laughable. Talk about knowing zip about playing QB. Only in this bizarro world does the guy with the 4th highest passer rating in the league get rated so low. Lamar Jackson belongs nowhere near a top 10 list.

Quote: @Havoc1649 said:
Herbert, Wilson, Dak, Stafford and Cousins should all be in that 87-89 range. Cousins rating is laughable. Talk about knowing zip about playing QB. Only in this bizarro world does the guy with the 4th highest passer rating in the league get rated so low. Lamar Jackson belongs nowhere near a top 10 list.
How low is too low?  A lot of lists have him ranked middle of the pack.

Quote: @medaille said:
@Havoc1649 said:
A lot of those lists are indefensible. One must ignore all objective statistical measure as well as all game tape to deduce that Cousins falls in the middle of the pack. For whatever reason, Cousins evokes considerable emotion in people, overriding the reality that he performs at a very high level. 

Quote: @Havoc1649 said:
@medaille said:
@Havoc1649 said:
A lot of those lists are indefensible. One must ignore all objective statistical measure as well as all game tape to deduce that Cousins falls in the middle of the pack. For whatever reason, Cousins evokes considerable emotion in people, overriding the reality that he performs at a very high level. 
How low is too low? 
What’s your line for a ranking list to be ridiculous?  Most lists put him in the 10-20 range.  Is that “indefensible”?  Do you find almost all ranking lists indefensible?