Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dan Snyder yikes

Really wish the other owners would just remove Snyder

Snyder always has been and always will be a frigg'in POS...

As this plays out the NFL is gonna be forced to recognize and explain how Deshaun Watson and Snyder have been allowed to operate.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
As this plays out the NFL is gonna be forced to recognize and explain how Deshaun Watson and Snyder have been allowed to operate.
Money will trump everything.  Snyder has been running this operation for over a decade.  This isn't new.  The NFL has money and will make it all go away with a pocket change fine.

Glad congress has nothing more pressing at hand.  Those scumbags should be able to understand depravity and corruption.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
They won't because that would bring attention to them and they don't want that. 

So, because there are allegations, he is guilty?   I forgot he’s a white male.  Not a lot of there, there from what I read.   Maybe I missed something.

Quote: @Waterboy said:
So, because there are allegations, he is guilty?   I forgot he’s a white male.  Not a lot of there, there from what I read.   Maybe I missed something.
The plight of white men in America is real. I mean is there currently a more disenfranchised group in the country?

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@1VikesFan said:
They won't because that would bring attention to them and they don't want that. 
That's a really good point