Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers gaining advantage on NFL by dating witch. Story at 5.
https://nypost.com/2022/06/10/aaron-rodg...ch-claims/

There never seems to be a dull moment when it comes to Aaron Rodgers.
The Packers quarterback, 38, has recently been linked by website SideAction to a new gal pal named “Blu,” two months after his broken engagement to actress Shailene Woodley
Though reports identified Rodgers’ rumored lady love as a witch by the name of “Blu of Earth,” she shot down those allegations Thursday in a series of Instagram Stories, posting, “Ps… My name is Blu. Not Blu of Earth,” and, “I do not identify as a witch. Y’all are hilarious.”
[Image: blu-1.jpg?w=1024]

He's going to retire to a lead role on Days Of Our Lives! What a drama queen. A witch. A midget; what's next?

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
He's going to retire to a lead role on Days Of Our Lives! What a drama queen. A witch. A midget; what's next?
An average weight for Wisconsin packer fan?  

[Image: acsjuw4zmahr.png]
How special… 
Wink 

Why does anyone care?

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Why does anyone care?
Nope....still dont care

I poked around her Instagram (thanks NY Post :p ).  She's a middle aged hippie with a dog, a podcast, lots of vague, squishy philosophical opinions/advice, and copius amounts of sideboob. 

Myself, I'm thinkin' he's in it for the cleavage. 

Quote: @comet52 said:
I poked around her Instagram (thanks NY Post :p ).  She's a middle aged hippie with a dog, a podcast, lots of vague, squishy philosophical opinions/advice, and copius amounts of sideboob. 
This describes the greater Seattle and Portland metro areas.

Quote: @comet52 said:

Myself, I'm thinkin' he's in it for the cleavage. 
I'm guessing since the refs haven't been able to serve him up another SB, gotta try different avenues. Witchcraft it is, baby!

nt