Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hats Off to the Run D!
Yeah, AD let the Saints in rushing... with 18 yards.  B)

That was really impressive out there tonight.  Way to go Zim! 

He was beyond pissed off on the sidelines, having to watch and not participate.  All lobbying efforts firmly getting shot down.  I loved AD when he was here.  But I admit, I did find some self centered satisfaction watching him squirm on their bench and fail in pushing the line against us.  Cherry on top, was having him watch one of his records fall before his eyes.  Smile  

Just the wrong team to go to.  NO wants flexibility out of their backs....he's not that guy.  He'd have been better off going to the Pukers.

Zim want to make the opposing offense one dimensional by shutting down the run.  Even with Brees at QB his plan worked.  With Bradford slinging it around the way he did and running up the score helped too.  But, after the 9 yarder by AD on the first play, the D shut down all their RBs.

Simply a great game, and I didn't expect them to handle them this way.  Saints got their asses kicked around pretty good tonight.  B)

Run D could get better with the bigger Johnson in there...

Payton's problem now.....damn. Tried to get the gif of Peterson to work

https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A8e9665cec9370f0f

Uhhhh...Peterson is NOT SAYING "I love you"
https://mobile.twitter.com/_MarcusD2_/st...6889035776

Yeah there was an artic blast from the crowd tonight. He was booed every time his name was mentioned. I am going to have to watch on my computer to see how loud it came through. The crowd was fired up. I know the refs tried to help Brees out a bit but the defense wasn't having it. Sure was nice to see how the offense can work too. 

No matter what or where he goes I still love this guy. I would never boo him and believe he did a lot for this franchise.
Although I wasn't rooting for him to do anything last night and won't against his former team, our team. We are and will remain friends with him and his family. 
Most of us don't know why he left and the media stirs emotions and slings bullshit to get the fans riled and often the reason why a player leaves or released from a team is not known to us fans. However, I do know AP and a little bit. And what the media was spewing on him was not correct.
Let's just say I also know that RS is a DICK and a snake in the grass, but I guess that's all GMs.
I wish AP the best and hope he has a great year.