Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Had to put my dear buddy down...
12.5 years of joy with this big guy...

Had to make the last greatest call we do for them. Been over a mos now and we're still gutted. 

New YELLA Lab pup coming this June. I'm sure he'll terrorize my black lab, but I know he'll appreciate the companionship (as will I)

Owning dogs, the greatest joy and heart-break. 

[Image: udu5url3vlcd.jpeg]

[Image: h83meqq4u2jy.jpeg]

Sorry to hear that PF...  :-(

Oh no sorry to hear that PF. That sucks. 

You have my sympathies.  Been there twice with pets, one 17 and one 18.   It's the hardest damn thing, because you love 'em and you outlive 'em.

Always a sad day putting down your 4 legged friend.

Sorry to hear this PF. Saying goodbye to a pet is so very hard. They are family, a best friend, and loyal like no other.

My profile pic is my chocolate lab, Brodie. He turned 7 in January. I love him muchly!!

Very sorry, PF.  Hang in there, and remember the great life you gave your pup.  They're family and the pain/loss is so tough.
My sweet Megabyte is now 13.5 years old now; really slowing down, and I try to just keep her happy one day a time.
Take care, man.

Hey Bro,  so sorry to hear about this,   I know how much a part of your family your labs are for you.   I still miss Chauncey almost every day and thats been 5 years already and even though Curry hopefully still has many years left its things like this that make my insides twist over that eventful day coming for her.  

I tell myself next time I am going to make it easier to say goodbye,  no more labs, I'm thinking a cat or a poodle. 

Very, very rough. Its always on the horizon with these loyal companions. We outlive them. 

Oh man, sorry to hear that PF. I've never had the joy of owning a dog, but I can only imagine how hard it is when losing one.