Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Fact

And that one game was the Sean Mannion game at Lambeau?  Damn. I sure hope most of those close losses can be attributed to lousy coaching/game management.  We know there was a Dalvin fumble to open the season and a missed easy FG to follow in game 2. 

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
And that one game was the Sean Mannion game at Lambeau?  Damn. I sure hope most of those close losses can be attributed to lousy coaching/game management.  We know there was a Dalvin fumble to open the season and a missed easy FG to follow in game 2. 
Mannion shouldn’t be on the team so that’s at bare minimum 1 loss that belongs directly on the FO. Yes I know QB wins aren’t a stat… unless the QB plays as bad as Mannion.

Most of the other close losses I’d put on the defense/coaching. Kirk turned in a few stinkers too and yeah that Dalvin “fumble” hurt bad. Looking back good lord what a painful roller coaster of a season. 

Last year was the poster child for why mediocrity is more painful than just plain sucking...

Its even casting its shadow with the reward of a #12 pick and not a top 5 or 10. 

All three teams watched the Super Bowl from home. 
Honestly, looking at the rosters and looking at where these teams were supposed to be, the Bills and the Packers shit the bed more so than the Vikings.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"dadevike" said:
Mannion shouldn’t be on the team so that’s at bare minimum 1 loss that belongs directly on the FO. Yes I know QB wins aren’t a stat… unless the QB plays as bad as Mannion.

Most of the other close losses I’d put on the defense/coaching. Kirk turned in a few stinkers too and yeah that Dalvin “fumble” hurt bad. Looking back good lord what a painful roller coaster of a season. 
and thats a mistake the new front office chose to repeat,  ugh.

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
Honestly, looking at the rosters and looking at where these teams were supposed to be, the Bills and the Packers shit the bed more so than the Vikings.
Packers, yes. Bills, I dont think you can say that. NFL changed the OT rules because of that game

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
Packers, yes. Bills, I dont think you can say that. NFL changed the OT rules because of that game
I think giving up a score when you are kicking off with 13 seconds left falls squarely within the bounds of "shitting the bed" territory. 

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
I think giving up a score when you are kicking off with 13 seconds left falls squarely within the bounds of "shitting the bed" territory. 
It is, but not giving a team the chance in OT is the dumbest structure ever. Not saying they would have won, but wtf NFL. Glad it's changed

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"dadevike" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
It is, but not giving a team the chance in OT is the dumbest structure ever. Not saying they would have won, but wtf NFL. Glad it's changed
So, how many times does the NFL need to change the OT rules?