Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still Unsigned Vikings FA's
OLB Anthony BarrDT Sheldon RichardsonG Rashod HillCB Mackensie AlexanderWR Dede WestbrookDE Everson GriffenRB Wayne GallmanWR Chad BeebeTE Chris Herndon (ugh)DE Eddie Yarbrough

so what is the story with Barr,   was he over-rated here,  or are his knee issues making him untouchable?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
so what is the story with Barr,   was he over-rated here,  or are his knee issues making him untouchable?
Both

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Both
Probably asking for too much. Guessing once his price drops he'll sign somewhere 

I would think that the closer the draft gets the cheaper these guys become,   once teams are a week or so away from finding out how the draft shakes out i would guess they become less eager to hand out veteran contracts.   Also the longer FA runs typically the value of the contracts offered seems to drop. 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Both
Probably asking for too much. Guessing once his price drops he'll sign somewhere 
I think so too. No clue what he’s asking for but I wouldnt pay him more than what Jordan Hicks got

Think Barr was overrated and overvalued by the front office after almost losing him to the Jets.  They needed to justify his contract based on his pedestrian play so they made him out to be a vital part of the defense that other teams schemed to take away.

He was Zimmer's guy. I wish him the best.

Sheldon Richardson would be nice to have back at the right price.  I'd only be interested in Barr under a minimal contract.  Rashod Hill would be nice depth but he's not a starter. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
Sheldon Richardson would be nice to have back at the right price.  I'd only be interested in Barr under a minimal contract.  Rashod Hill would be nice depth but he's not a starter. 
I read somewhere that Hill's agent was told by the team that Hill won't be resigned. I think that Udoh & J. Davis are being penciled in as the reserve OT's.