Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taysom Hill position switch

Using him as a swiss army knife is probably the Saints best move...

This made me actually laugh out loud. Didn't want to pay him that QB money, huh?

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
This made me actually laugh out loud. Didn't want to pay him that QB money, huh?
I laughed as well. He's not a QB. Lots of money regardless for this guy.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news...fjkz7bdd7e

He is one step away from being Tebowed.

Quote: @greediron said:
I mean except Hill is talented, he just doesn't have a true position. I loved Tebow, but he was not an NFL QB and there was no way in hell he was going to play another position consistently. Hill can still be a threat, but he plays for the Saints so it's funny to mock

@greediron said:
I mean except Hill is talented, he just doesn't have a true position. I loved Tebow, but he was not an NFL QB and there was no way in hell he was going to play another position consistently. Hill can still be a threat, but he plays for the Saints so it's funny to mock
Hill isn't an NFL QB either.  They both are talented athletes but not talented enough at any position.

I always laugh thinking about when the Saints put a first round tender on this guy one offseason. Totally trying to bait another team into signing him. Shocker, no one did. And the following few seasons Hill got beaten out for the job by legends like Jameis and Teddy. Good player. NOT a QB. At least he’s accepting the switch/reality unlike Tebow did until it was way too late. 

Quote: @greediron said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@greediron said:
Hill isn't an NFL QB either.  They both are talented athletes but not talented enough at any position.
He's not a starter, but he's a higher end backup...Tebow would've been lucky to be a 5 year 3rd stringer as his throwing motion was too long and slow for the NFL...plus he was not accurate at all. Hill is quick and I think ran a pretty good 40. Tebow got too bulky and slow...he sure was fun at Florida though

@greediron said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@greediron said:
He's not a starter, but he's a higher end backup...Tebow would've been lucky to be a 5 year 3rd stringer as his throwing motion was too long and slow for the NFL...plus he was not accurate at all. Hill is quick and I think ran a pretty good 40. Tebow got too bulky and slow...he sure was fun at Florida though
Yeah, just saying they both were in the NFL, so they are talented.