Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremiah Mock Draft 3.0
https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah...nd-1-after

This would be a very interesting pick for the Vikings after the Smith signing today. You get a difference maker on the interior and this front could get really good really fast 

Tempting. But we did just pay Horrible Harry $20M to play nose for us. I might change my mind, but right now I'm taking corners with our first two picks. 

We need a corner really badly, I gotta think the smart $ is on a DB @12 - especially with the DVS signing. 

I can absolutely see us going WR any time after that though. I think KOC is going to want to do a lot more 4 WR sets. 

Christ, how many picks does Philly have in rd 1???

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
We need a corner really badly, I gotta think the smart $ is on a DB @12 - especially with the DVS signing. 

I can absolutely see us going WR any time after that though. I think KOC is going to want to do a lot more 4 WR sets. 

Christ, how many picks does Philly have in rd 1???
Agree....JJ, AT and KJO are a solid starting three, so WR will not be a consideration on day one, but we need to put someone in the pipeline for Adam and that could happen as soon as the 2nd round I think. 3rd more likely I think. 

I really hope Detroit is stoopid enough to pass on Trevon Walker too - yikes. 

Dominate DL’s win championships. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Give me Liberty (QB Malik Willis)
Or give me def(ensive line help)

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Tempting. But we did just pay Horrible Harry $20M to play nose for us. I might change my mind, but right now I'm taking corners with our first two picks. 

Yes but I think you could play Davis anywhere along that interior and he'd be a difference maker and give us a talent upgrade. Not a huge need but he's a unique player 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@MaroonBells said:

Yes but I think you could play Davis anywhere along that interior and he'd be a difference maker and give us a talent upgrade. Not a huge need but he's a unique player 

I know nothing about college ball or its players other then what I read here.  All I can say is we passed on Donald because we had enough bodies were in the DL room.  If we have a shot at a dominate player on the front 3 of our new 3-4, I say we take the swing. 

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
@purplefaithful said:
Give me Liberty (QB Malik Willis)
Or give me def(ensive line help)
I did not think Willis was a realistic possibility before, but I kinda do now - depending on what we do the rest of FA.  I won't freak if we draft Jordan Davis and I would love to get Travon Walker, but if Sauce or Stingley are available, that would be hard to pass up. While he is nowhere close to the same level of athlete as Davis, a similar sized guy is Noah Ellis. At least over short distances, he moves pretty well and with good short area quickness. He is not Davis, but he should be available day 3.