Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wentz To Commodes

[Image: ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg]
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 8m
Colts are trading QB Carson Wentz to Washington for a package of packs that is thought to include two third-round picks, sources tell ESPN.

Saw this, interesting 

well the skins front office  apparently arent as high on their chances in the east as some on here are... Wentz...  IMO he is nothing more than a bridge guy at this point in his career.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
well the skins front office  apparently arent as high on their chances in the east as some on here are... Wentz...  IMO he is nothing more than a bridge guy at this point in his career.
Bridge QB is too kind.  More like a fallen tree over a stream.  

The fact that this dude has been traded twice proves that a motivated GM can trade virtually any QB on any contract…

This is getting to be QB musical chairs.

When your former QB coach moves on from you, and the cupboard behind you is barren, you are indeed at best a bridge.

[Image: 7Afv-MhO_bigger.jpg]
Comparing what the Eagles got for Wentz last year and what the Colts got for him this year, I’d say GM Howie Roseman did OK.
[Image: MaAIgBaS_bigger.jpg]
The #Colts have now entered the QB race again, and expect them to be in the mix for Jimmy Garoppolo, as well.

[Image: jjcfxg4tzchj.jpeg]

Tell me this quarterback class is bad without telling me this quarterback class is bad.
Quote Tweet
[Image: ycm8ibEE_normal.jpg]
Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
· 22m
Washington is paying the full $28 million due to Carson Wentz this year, which includes a $5 million roster bonus due next week.

From now on, it's Commander Carson.

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter · 11mTrade terms, per sources…
Colts get: