Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Operation
Is anybody else noticing that the site is acting a bit sluggish today opening threads?

I was just going to ask about that. Site loads fine for me, but takes about 30 seconds before I can scroll up or down within a thread. 

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/vfroot/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1841

This is at the bottom of the page on my kindle

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/vfroot/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1841

Getting the same, pops for about 5-10 seconds on desktop before letting me in.  On mobile it just sits all the time at the bottom of the post feed.

Its been doing this for a few days. The site has been glitchy for a bit now.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:

Yeah I have been looking at this. 

I however am not experiencing any lag. For me the response time os cery snappy. 

Ok,  so to help Mike,

what is everybody using for devices and such that is having this issue?  I am having it with Chrome,  both mobile and desktop.

Mine is working fine, on my Android tablet using Chrome 

Microsoft Surface. Loads fine but takes a while before I can scroll.