Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TE Prospects
Assuming Conklin isn't coming back, who would you like to see the Vikes take in a later round? Ruckert? Ferguson? Calcaterra? If we end up not having a 4th rounder do we consider one in the 5th?

absolutely will be looking for them to take one in this draft.  

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Assuming Conklin isn't coming back, who would you like to see the Vikes take in a later round? Ruckert? Ferguson? Calcaterra? If we end up not having a 4th rounder do we consider one in the 5th?
Fergie would be a great get. Dealt with crap QB play, but he can ball.

Not a great crop this year and for what it's worth Michael Mayer might be the best college TE I've ever seen, but won't be eligible until next year. I don't think anybody is going to be knocking Tyler Conklin over with a big offer so I'd be content bringing him back and seeing if Irv Smith can stay healthy for next season 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
Not a great crop this year and for what it's worth Michael Mayer might be the best college TE I've ever seen, but won't be eligible until next year. I don't think anybody is going to be knocking Tyler Conklin over with a big offer so I'd be content bringing him back and seeing if Irv Smith can stay healthy for next season 
Agreed, Mayer is an absolute stud...dont forget about Kyle Pitts though. With regard to Conklin, Spotrac doesn't have the market value option tab for him yet but Overthecap seems to think his value is north of $7MM so he might get paid more than we think.

Jelani Woods is tearing up the combine. 6’7 and ran a 4.6 forty with a good bench press too. 8 TDs this past season…could be a nice get