Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB1

Watching Malik’s college highlights he reminds me of McNabb. Im totally in on him but doubt we would take him at 12

i hate our society.... people post videos like this and I have become so jaded that I just dont see it without having suspicion any more.   the kid is probably an awesome kid and has done nothing (ok he is a football player so lets say very little) to warrant disbelief of the sincerity of his act,  but some much today is faked or staged for purpose that its just my first impression anymore.   I hope more kids keep emulating his actions here and I am able to see them for what they appear to be and not what my jaded mind tells me I see.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
i hate our society.... people post videos like this and I have become so jaded that I just dont see it without having suspicion any more.   the kid is probably an awesome kid and has done nothing (ok he is a football player so lets say very little) to warrant disbelief of the sincerity of his act,  but some much today is faked or staged for purpose that its just my first impression anymore.   I hope more kids keep emulating his actions here and I am able to see them for what they appear to be and not what my jaded mind tells me I see.
Honestly, I thought the same thing. My 2nd thought: Great, we'll draft this great human and his knee will fall off in his 3rd season. 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
Watching Malik’s college highlights he reminds me of McNabb. Im totally in on him but doubt we would take him at 12
The tiny bit I saw of him reminded me of a rocked up, taller Kyler Murray.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
The tiny bit I saw of him reminded me of a rocked up, taller Kyler Murray.
He’s skilled enough to warrant a risk. That Ol Miss game was bad for him, but if I looked under the hood and saw no rust I would consider him at 12

I think he is a bust.  Level of comp will concearn me amd he just is not polished.  I will say he is athletic

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Honestly, I thought the same thing. My 2nd thought: Great, we'll draft this great human and his knee will fall off in his 3rd season. 
That almost made me cry a little.  True story,  at my daughters wedding dance people asked me if my SIL asked for her hand and what I said,  was he was the only guy I would have said yes to besides Teddy Bridgewater. 

I really really wanted Teddy to be our future because he was just so damn believable and sincere.

And,  contrary to popular belief, ( and this might make me racist to some)  I would love a black QB to deliver us to the promised land just to shut up some of the people I have known over the years that say things to the contrary.

With that said,  I really don't care about that shit,  I just would love for us to finally have some resolution at the position and not feel like we sold our souls ( or futures) to get it.     ( sorry deshaun)

This QB draft is reminding me a little of the 2017 version of QB roulette 101. There ended up being two franchise guys in that one, even though it was not a big talked up QB group. Oh and Mighty Mitch also went #2)).

I dont know much about these college kids, but that, right there, is someone who gets it.
No chest-beating bravado, just a simple and kind gesture to a less fortunate human being.

This young man is already a winner, God bless him.