Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins out on Watson
https://sports.yahoo.com/dolphins-gm-the...54217.html

Going to be interesting to see where he goes as everyone assumed the Dolphins would be the front runners 

I'm not surprised. There are so many unknowns with Watson. Gifted athlete but not worth the headache.

Hard to believe anyone would be in on Watson without some sort of resolution to his legal problems. And even then, there's no guarantee they won't pop up again. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Hard to believe anyone would be in on Watson without some sort of resolution to his legal problems. And even then, there's no guarantee they won't pop up again. 
the juice aint worth the squeeze.

I would think these legal/civil issues would be concluded soon. I thought I read half the accusers dropped their claims. I would bet Watson is back in the NFL this coming season 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
I would think these legal/civil issues would be concluded soon. I thought I read half the accusers dropped their claims. I would bet Watson is back in the NFL this coming season 
i dont see where any of the accusers have dropped their claims, but I see only about 1/3 have formally pressed charges.  the delay seems to be that watsons team will not let the accusers lawyers depose him until the investigation is completed,  even though the 8 accusers have already been deposed and interviewed by hardin and the nfl. ( sounds like a whitewash by the nfl,  looking for excuses not facts based on the types of questions they reportedly were asking )  so while it may seem promising,  i dont know that its really any closer now than it was before based on the little reading I have done.   seems like april 1st is a key date.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@supafreak84 said:
i dont see where any of the accusers have dropped their claims, but I see only about 1/3 have formally pressed charges.  the delay seems to be that watsons team will not let the accusers lawyers depose him until the investigation is completed,  even though the 8 accusers have already been deposed and interviewed by hardin and the nfl. ( sounds like a whitewash by the nfl,  looking for excuses not facts based on the types of questions they reportedly were asking )  so while it may seem promising,  i dont know that its really any closer now than it was before based on the little reading I have done.   seems like april 1st is a key date.
How appropriate that this will "come" to a "head" on April "Foolin around" Day!