Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Breakfast Of Champions

The milk that is left at the bottom of a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch could give 3 people Diabetes. 

...and I'm ok with that. 

Quote: IngredientsWhole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Rice Flour, Canola Oil, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Salt, Cinnamon, Trisodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color. BHT Added to Preserve Freshness.
Looks like the sugar is not enough sweetener so they also needed to add fructose and then you get to round it off with some caramel color and BHT!  Approved by the American Dental Association as it keeps all of their associates in business!

Quote: @JR44 said:
IngredientsWhole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Rice Flour, Canola Oil, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Salt, Cinnamon, Trisodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color. BHT Added to Preserve Freshness.
Looks like the sugar is not enough sweetener so they also needed to add fructose and then you get to round it off with some caramel color and BHT!  Approved by the American Dental Association as it keeps all of their associates in business!
Its not fat that is killing Americans....its the sugar. Toxic as hell.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JR44 said:
IngredientsWhole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Rice Flour, Canola Oil, Fructose, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Salt, Cinnamon, Trisodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color. BHT Added to Preserve Freshness.
Its not fat that is killing Americans....its the sugar. Toxic as hell.
Yup.  And to make it better, they reinvented sugar as corn syrup.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The milk that is left at the bottom of a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch could give 3 people Diabetes. 

...and I'm ok with that. 
I just had a bowl last night for my desert! Wife gets pissed when I come home from the store with a box of this stuff.