Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sooooooooooooooooo

There you go folks, you just heard it - KC is a goner!  :p

Pretty much the only answer he can possibly give at this point in the process. Let him change clothes before expecting a different answer Barreiro. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Couldn't be much clearer.

Put it this way. If it was a top 10 QB or an exciting young QB that wouldn't be his answer....My guess is if they can find a way to move him and get someone else they will. If not.. 1 year from now kirk will be somewhere else.

Quote: @PurplePastor said:
@HappyViking said:
Couldn't be much clearer.
selective hearing

He looked pretty uncomfortable and tried all he could to change the subject and get around it, that was far from any kind of ringing endorsement.  I have rarely heard a head coach give a press conference and not say that he had already talked to the QB, heck the Miami coach called Tua on the plane.  You would think that a guy who coached someone for 3 years would have already talked to Cousins and would then say on these interviews that he and Cousins have talked and discussed how they are going to move forward.  After that interview, I would definitely put my money on us having a new QB. 

Lol Barreiro is such a sour apple. He always looking for a gotcha. Anything he can twist to get speculation going, most talking heads are that way for clicks and likes. It is day 1. He is just getting to work but Barreiro is a shit stirrer. He said full confidence and getting the opportunity to coach him. Maybe should have said I don't anticipate him being here just cuz then everyone would have said Cousins is staying lol.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Lol Barreiro is such a sour apple. He always looking for a gotcha. Anything he can twist to get speculation going, most talking heads are that way for clicks and likes. It is day 1. He is just getting to work but Barreiro is a shit stirrer. He said full confidence and getting the opportunity to coach him. Maybe should have said I don't anticipate him being here just cuz then everyone would have said Cousins is staying lol.
Most of the local media guys are just like Barreiro.  If truth be told most of them probably would be happy if the Vikings relocated and the Packers played half of their games in US Bank stadium.

Quote: @Greylock said:
@Vikergirl said:
Most of the local media guys are just like Barreiro.  If truth be told most of them probably would be happy if the Vikings relocated and the Packers played half of their games in US Bank stadium.
Sad but true. I am not saying agree with everything and all media has to be positive but damn something positive once in a while would be nice. If O'Connell would have been more glowing then they would have said he is sucking up or being overly optimistic.