Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stevie Wonder Could See This Coming
Michigan Football@UMichFootball·17h

The University of Michigan and head coach Jim Harbaugh have agreed to a contract extension. 

[Image: bejvpaitt7f0.gif]

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:

The University of Michigan and head coach Jim Harbaugh have agreed to a contract extension. 
I am so happy for us Viking fans!

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

I am so happy for us Viking fans!
Absolutely!  O'Connell and the new coaching staff seems like a new fresh and creative direction with a really high upside.  I saw him enjoying the parade yesterday and hoping he will get to enjoy another one in Minny soon, although the weather will not be quite as balmy! 

I said early on it was a leverage play but no some people just wanted to be swept along with this bullshit.

[Image: 1026qxzszybz.gif]

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
I said early on it was a leverage play but no some people just wanted to be swept along with this bullshit.

The shittiest leverage play ever. He signed for less money than his last contract... lol

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:

The shittiest leverage play ever. He signed for less money than his last contract... lol
Well Harbaugh is a shithead so it serves him right I'd say. Karma whipped his ass.