Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Coaching Hires
Mike Jones@ByMikeJones·35m

Sounding like Kevin O’Connell is taking Rams TE coach Wes Phillips and Rams offensive assistant Chris O’Hara with him to Minnesota.

Will they start serving corn beef an cabbage at the training table?

Better load up on sun screen

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Mike Jones@ByMikeJones·35m

Will they start serving corn beef an cabbage at the training table?

Lol.

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet·6m#Rams assistant head coach Thomas Brown will interview for a key spot on Kevin O’Connell’s staff with the #Vikings tomorrow, source sai

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
Ian Rapoport@RapSheet·6m#Rams assistant head coach Thomas Brown will interview for a key spot on Kevin O’Connell’s staff with the #Vikings tomorrow, source sai

Would have to be the OC right?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@JustinTime18™ said:

Would have to be the OC right?
At minimum. 

I have not heard anything about Polamalu, he and McCardell were the two main coaches I was hoping they would keep.  Polamalu was instrumental in them drafting Mattison and Kene and has had amazing success with all RBs including the UDFAs.  He seems to have an eye for talent and knows how to get the best out of his players, hope that somehow they find a spot for him.  

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/CourtneyRCronin/stat...QVqrxcpLag&s=19
Where does Wes Phillips fit in on the offensive coaching staff?  OC?  Or is it between him and Brown for OC and whoever doesn't get picked stays in LA?

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Where does Wes Phillips fit in on the offensive coaching staff?  OC?  Or is it between him and Brown for OC and whoever doesn't get picked stays in LA?
Not sure yet. It's one or the other I think. Hopefully we find out soon.

Quote: @JR44 said:
I have not heard anything about Polamalu, he and McCardell were the two main coaches I was hoping they would keep.  Polamalu was instrumental in them drafting Mattison and Kene and has had amazing success with all RBs including the UDFAs.  He seems to have an eye for talent and knows how to get the best out of his players, hope that somehow they find a spot for him.  

He’s been replaced by Curtis Modkins… McCardell, I believe is the only holdover.