Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watson Heard Minneapolis Massage Therapists Have Gag Order
Jeremy Fowler@JFowlerESPN · 33mDeshaun Watson has begun evaluating potential fits for his services in 2022, with #Bucs and #Vikings among teams on his radar. 
From our post-Super-Bowl buzz file. 

:o 

People in the comments section are acting like fans are afraid of change. If he wasn't such a fucking scumbag, it wouldn't be an option. I don't want him because of the legal issues and his shitty behavior. He is a gifted athlete no doubt but there are things he needs to deal with. I don't want a circus. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
People in the comments section are acting like fans are afraid of change. If he wasn't such a fucking scumbag, it wouldn't be an option. I don't want him because of the legal issues and his shitty behavior. He is a gifted athlete no doubt but there are things he needs to deal with. I don't want a circus. 
Agreed based on who he seems to be as a person. Also, his cap hit this year is $40MM so it doesn't really help that situation for us. 

He's demonstrated a clear pattern of shitty behavior towards women. He's not worth the headache.

I forgive him. Sign him today!

Team Love Boat ain't going there is my prediction.   Watson's Wandering Weiner must look elsewhere

Quote: @"Still Hurtn" said:
I forgive him. Sign him today!
Yup

[Image: 4293ED2B-DD11-4F6F-A393-BDBA94E2DC27.jpeg]

IG: JosinaAnderson
@JosinaAnderson
· 1m
I spoke with Deshaun Watson’s agent. He says there's no truth that Watson is eyeing the Bucs, Vikings or any teams ahead of free agency. “We haven’t had any talks among ourselves or with teams about possible destinations as we are focused on clearing Deshaun’s name at this time.”