Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why after the SB is now over Vikings have not officially announced Kevin O'Connell ?
I would have thought that the Vikings would officially announced Kevin O'Connell already. Was hoping to finally read the statement on Vikings web site but nothing, nada. Maybe this is normal, that it takes a few days to make it official in this type of situation (Hiring a HC from a team that plays in the SB). Maybe they are waiting for him to arrive this week and set up the presser. 

I dont think he's coming.... :p

hes kinda hung over,  wasnt able to make that red eye flight and be here first thing for a contract signing and press conference.

I think they're giving the guy a chance to soak all this in with his team-mates and family? 

[Image: iyo4r2uhvsnd.jpg]

He's busy...

I mean he just won a Super Bowl. Let him enjoy that first.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I understand that - but things move fast in the NFL! LOL - Get your Cali butt to Minnesota!! 

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@Vikergirl said:
I understand that - but things move fast in the NFL! LOL - Get your Cali butt to Minnesota!! 
Lol. Yeah I hear you. I'm excited to move forward too.

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@Vikergirl said:
Current Temp in my back-yard: 14 degrees
Current Temp in LA: 72 degrees

I wouldn't be in a hurry either...

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
[Image: iyo4r2uhvsnd.jpg]

He's busy...
I pointed out KOC on the sidelines last night during the game to my wife...She thought he looked to be in his 20's, not 37.

I think he looks 17