Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer's house for sale

I'm interested.  Looks like a little water damage on the basement wall so if they deduct about 1.5 it is obtainable Smile

Oh, it is Kentucky, right???  So, if they deduct another 200K then it is definitely within reach.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
I'm interested.  Looks like a little water damage on the basement wall so if they deduct about 1.5 it is obtainable Smile

Oh, it is Kentucky, right???  So, if they deduct another 200K then it is definitely within reach.  
It's in Inver Grove Heights Minnesota 

The house has all the warmth, and charm, of the former owner. 

Quote: @"minny65" said:

Right….all the people keep exodusing from the north and coasts. You need to add not subtract. 

Our place (TN)  has 4-5x’ed in a decade which is absolutley insane. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"minny65" said:

Right….all the people keep exodusing from the north and coasts. You need to add not subtract. 

Have you tried buying a used car these days???

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"minny65" said:

Oh it's in TN, then deduct another 300K Smile

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"minny65" said:

Have you tried buying a used car these days???

We cycled vehicles right before the explosion.  But my daughter is getting to driving age way to quickly.  So its wont be long.  I think if I heard right that the average used car sells for $29k right now.