Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free agency thoughts

Jewell and Kyle Fuller would certainly make sense at the right price

Im a fan of it.

Signing an experienced corner could quickly take the pressure of the upcoming draft.  Yes, the Vikings still need to draft a corner but other needed areas can be looked at more closely.

Is Kareem Jackson any good? Not feeling great about our talent there either. Hit man hit the wall.

I wouldn’t be interested in any of the DB’s, but both Linebackers have potential. I think both had injuries this year, but for a one or two year deal, they could be an upgrade.

Josey Jewell is the only one on that list that I would like to sign. We need corners badly, but it seems they may resign PP which helps. Ryan Jensen would be a nice signing at center 

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
Josey Jewell is the only one on that list that I would like to sign. We need corners badly, but it seems they may resign PP which helps. Ryan Jensen would be a nice signing at center 
I like Peterson,  but would resigning him really be the best option?  If this team was ready to contend in 22 I would go along with it,  but does building a good roster in a non competitive year really help anything?  I am all for signing free agents,  but I want guys that come in and improve,  ones that will potentially be part of something in 23,24,25.  I dont see it with PP so IMO you let him walk away.   If we are talking about forcing the hand of guys like Hunter, and Smith,  possibly Kendricks,  I dont see money or the point of P2,  and honestly he was only above average in performance and wasnt overly available by missing 4 games.   

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
I like Peterson,  but would resigning him really be the best option?  If this team was ready to contend in 22 I would go along with it,  but does building a good roster in a non competitive year really help anything?  I am all for signing free agents,  but I want guys that come in and improve,  ones that will potentially be part of something in 23,24,25.  I dont see it with PP so IMO you let him walk away.   If we are talking about forcing the hand of guys like Hunter, and Smith,  possibly Kendricks,  I dont see money or the point of P2,  and honestly he was only above average in performance and wasnt overly available by missing 4 games.   
He would definitely have to be willing to play for less than the $10M that he was signed for last season.