Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL to investigate Snyder

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: mw9dprrcr819.gif]

What I don't understand is why the league is all in on protecting Snyder. He's the poster child of POS NFL owners. The league appears to have had the goods on him and his organization for years, and the precedent has been set for pro sports franchises to be pulled from unfit owners. Why keep propping him up, when there are is a line out the boardroom door of billionaires wanting to buy a franchise. Goodell and the shield. The mob with a nice logo.  

[Image: one_day_time_earlyharrington_-p_2015.jpg]

Who... me?

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
What I don't understand is why the league is all in on protecting Snyder. He's the poster child of POS NFL owners. The league appears to have had the goods on him and his organization for years, and the precedent has been set for pro sports franchises to be pulled from unfit owners. Why keep propping him up, when there are is a line out the boardroom door of billionaires wanting to buy a franchise. Goodell and the shield. The mob with a nice logo.  
It's the good old boys club. They are going to stick together because the rest don't want their dirty laundry aired in public.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
It's the good old boys club. They are going to stick together because the rest don't want their dirty laundry aired in public.
hardly unique to the nfl owners,  hell look at our politicians, if you see them circling the wagons on a conspiracy theory... you better assume there is truth to it and its likely much bigger than we could even imagine.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
Even the mob will take one of their own out  if he's bringing too much attention.

@"Vikergirl" said:
@"mgobluevikes" said:
Even the mob will take one of their own out  if he's bringing too much attention.
For sure but maybe they don't see it as being at that point yet because there is a spike and then a drop-off. It's not deemed detrimental enough to them yet. 

One liable all liable, if the league gets sued, all their tits are in a ringer…