Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move Over Henry Ruggs
Alvin Kamara was arrested in Las Vegas shortly after Sunday's Pro Bowl on a battery charge, according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

Police say the alleged battery took place on Saturday, and Kamara was taken into custody Sunday evening without incident.

How insane would it have been if he was arrested AT the pro bowl? That would have actually made it worth watching

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
How insane would it have been if he was arrested AT the pro bowl? That would have actually made it worth watching
Should have arrested NFL brass attendees and ESPN/ABC for putting that crap on the airwaves. 
Watched 2 minutes and switched to the harder-hitting reruns of Golden Girls. 

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
Should have arrested NFL brass attendees and ESPN/ABC for putting that crap on the airwaves. 
Watched 2 minutes and switched to the harder-hitting reruns of Golden Girls. 
I didn't watch at all. Had the T'wolves game on instead as the Pro Bowl is a complete joke now

The demise of the PB continues...It truly has reached new lows.

Maybe the millennial love it? 

I honestly can't recall the last Pro Bowl I watched.

Watching Nascar run on a .25 mile track was more entertaining than the probowl, and the race sucked.  But seeing the Nascar fans reaction to Icecube doing a halftime show was pretty funny.

He was arrested and still allowed to play. 

Ya know when the NFL moved the team to Vegas with Gruden as the face I thought:

Vegas, gambling, sex, drugs, youth, wealth - what could go wrong???

Also, what happens in Vegas is now national news and I don't see any happy stories outweighing the crap that will continue to unfold for the team and NFL.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
Ya know when the NFL moved the team to Vegas with Gruden as the face I thought:

Vegas, gambling, sex, drugs, youth, wealth - what could go wrong???

Also, what happens in Vegas is now national news and I don't see any happy stories outweighing the crap that will continue to unfold for the team and NFL.  
I had the same initial reaction....What could possibly go wrong?

But the Knights have been out there a while now. And while the Ruggs situation is tragic, we've actually heard less than I thought we might about problems with pro sports in sin city. 

The Ruggs tragedy could have happened anywhere.