Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins Ready To Play Ball?
.@AdamSchefter just said live on ESPN that Kirk Cousins wants work with Kevin O’Connell and Kevin O’Connell wants to work with Kirk Cousins. He said he thinks the #Vikings will find a way to keep him there and work around the $45M cap hit.

I just don't see a way the Vikings can trade Cousins and avoid a rebuild, which the Wilfs have clearly stated they do not want. I'm open to trading him; I just don't see a solution that allows them to remain in the hunt for the division title. 

good. ill take a performing qb with a new offense over some marcus mariota or drew lock type.

maybe we will be aggresive and utilize kirks play action. dont think we are finding anyone better at that. 

Cousins ready to get his bag. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I just don't see a way the Vikings can trade Cousins and avoid a rebuild, which the Wilfs have clearly stated they do not want. I'm open to trading him; I just don't see a solution that allows them to remain in the hunt for the division title. 
Bradford went down. A backup QB come in and took the team to 13-3. It can be done with a lesser QB. just good coaching.

Quote: @"Norse" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Bradford went down. A backup QB come in and took the team to 13-3. It can be done with a lesser QB. just good coaching.
And the #1 scoring defense....which we clearly don't have

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Norse" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
And a horseshoe shoved up his ass according to the HC.

@"Norse" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
And we havent been to the playoffs in 3 years.

Quote: @"Norse" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Norse" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I dont know where you're going with that but yes, crappy defensive and OL play have made things difficult for this team the last two years. Throw in poor coaching and a lot of injuries too

@"Norse" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"Norse" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
I dont know where you're going with that but yes, crappy defensive and OL play have made things difficult for this team the last two years. Throw in poor coaching and a lot of injuries too
I was just saying with good coaching. I don’t think we would do worse. 
intrested to see what we have with Wyatt Davis, Mond and Cole at center.

Edit: See Cole is a FA.