Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rauscher To The Bills

[Image: BqTgiSrH_bigger.jpg]
The Buffalo Bills are expected to hire Vikings offensive line coach Phil Rauscher, per source. Rauscher was one of several Minnesota coaches that were given permission to explore other coaching opportunities, along with Klint Kubiak, Andrew Janocko & Ryan Ficken.

The house will be bare when Kevin gets to town. 

Patterson is a keeper and Fricken did a good job but who cares about any others.

Oh wait, I really like McCardell as WR coach

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
Ficken hurts. After that, as long as they keep McCaedell and Dre, I'm good.

I am hoping we keep McCardell and Patterson, as well as Polamalu who was the guy who seemed to really sway the Vikes into drafting Mattison and Kene, so he seems to know RB talent.  

Has anyone any clue as to whom O’Connell might hire, all I’ve heard is crickets…

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:

By design, most likely… 

By the way, has anyone checked on Virual Rico™️, or is he still snoozing in his plexiglass encased office…!?  Wink B) :p  

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
Has anyone any clue as to whom O’Connell might hire, all I’ve heard is crickets…

We can't even announce officially that he's our head coach.  I doubt he can get sidetracked thinking about coordinators with the Super Bowl coming up. 

So Phil Rauscher isn't headed to the Bills after all. He could end up sticking around in Minnesota, since he and Kevin O'Connell are familiar with each other from their time in Washington.
Quote Tweet
[Image: 67lYWcV5_normal.jpg]
Brooke Kromer
@BrookeKromer
· 24m
BREAKING NEWS: Aaron Kromer signs with the Buffalo Bills as their Offensive Line Coach #BillsMafia