Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say What Now?

[Image: k7_pAdOS_normal.jpg]
Alex Weprin
@alexweprin
· 13m
Flores says that Stephen Ross, the owner of the Miami Dolphins, offered to pay him $100,000 for every loss during 2019 season to help the team get a better draft spot. Was mad when they kept winning.

This is going to hurt Flores future coaching opportunities and going to hurt Ross if the NFL truly investigates.

Saying you never want to work in the NFL again without saying it.

They'll rip the team from Ross right quick if Flores can prove that. A real shame.
The true W in all of this will be when the Raiders are on a heater next season and some email Josh McDaniels sent Brian Flores back in 2015 gets unearthed and Josh gets fired from LV.

Quote: Profootballtalk said:

Flores also alleges that Ross tried to get him to recruit “a prominent quarterback” who was under contract to another team, in violation of league tampering rules. Flores says he refused.

The lawsuit also says the Giants scheduled a sham interview with Flores last week to comply with the Rooney Rule, and that Flores learned that his interview was a mockery because his former boss, Patriots coach Bill Belichick, mistakenly texted him a congratulatory message, thinking that the Giants were going to hire him.

In fact, Belichick later revealed that he had misunderstood another text he received and that he was actually told the Giants were hiring Brian Daboll. The Giants did, in fact, hire Daboll, and the texts suggest that they had already made that decision and scheduled the interview with Flores only because the Rooney Rule required them to interview a minority coach before they could make the Daboll hiring official.

Well I think the chances of Harbaugh to Miami just ended

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
I think the chance of Raheem to the Vikings just increased.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
@"Skodin" said:
I think the chance of Raheem to the Vikings just increased.

Could be the kid from Yale… stay tuned!  :o 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Saying you never want to work in the NFL again without saying it.
Ok maybe but if you got fired after having a good season from a team, and in the past the owner had all but told you to lose, and in the present you found out the big interview you're prepping for is for a job that's already been given to someone else... most people would have an axe to grind. If what he's saying is true and he can prove it, this will be league-changing.