Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: who do you want the Vikings to choose as the next head coach
Down to 4 finalist; I figure they will choose a new HC by Friday at the latest.  So, who do you want?

sorry gang, going with experience and a proven winner. 
Im running out of years

Honestly, I don't get Patrick Graham's inclusion on this list.  I won't be bothered by any of the other three.  For me, it is really hard to judge based only upon what I read and their records -- you really want someone with the "it" factor or stage presence and that is why the in-person interview is so important.  Harbaugh, I think has that (most crazy people have a little bit of stage presence).

I guess my current order would be:1) KOC - I know very little about him really, but changing the offense every season is ridiculous.
2) RM - I'd be very happy with this pick too
3) PG - I know nothing, but sounds like others respect him4) JH - Sounds like an act of desperation to jump start excitement for the team.  Doesn't seem like a long term solution to me.

Does he even get on the plane tomorrow?

If so, give me the proven quantity, warts and all.

After that, anything else seems anticlimactic.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I guess my current order would be:1) KOC - I know very little about him really, but changing the offense every season is ridiculous.
3) PG - I know nothing, but sounds like others respect him4) JH - Sounds like an act of desperation to jump start excitement for the team.  Doesn't seem like a long term solution to me.
My order as well.  

Quote: @minny65 said:
@HappyViking said:
My order as well.  
Again, I admit I know nothing, and uderstand it's the Viking FO doing all the background checks and interviews.  Hell, I was excited when we hired Denny Green, Leslie Frazier and Mike Zimmer, and how well did that workout?

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@minny65 said:
@HappyViking said:
My order as well.  
Again, I admit I know nothing, and uderstand it's the Viking FO doing all the background checks and interviews.  Hell, I was excited when we hired Denny Green, Leslie Frazier and Mike Zimmer, and how well did that workout?

You missed someone there. If nothing else, Tice was fun to watch. Especially later in the season when he was showing up for the tv show half in the bag.

ABH - Anyone But Harbaugh

Quote: @wiviking said:
@HappyViking said:
@minny65 said:
@HappyViking said:
My order as well.  

You missed someone there. If nothing else, Tice was fun to watch. Especially later in the season when he was showing up for the tv show half in the bag.
That hire was omitted intentionally. B)