Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
File it under fantasy: Sign Harbaugh, Roman and Fangio come with & Trade Kirk to SF
For cap room and Trey Lance.  Lance would be the #1 QB in this upcoming draft, the Niners are built to win it all now and we all know who Kyle S really wants at QB. 

SF gets Kirk, we get cap relief, still have #12 in the 1st and grab a future potential stud at CB

Lance has similar games to you know who, who Jimmy boy took to the super bowl . . .

Lance-Cook-Jefferson-Adam-KJ-Irv and Gronklin with Roman as OC

Cap space + the return of Danielle + Sauce at 12 & DE in the 2nd all under Fangio

This would be the ideal offseason fix for this team

would love this to happen, highly doughtful.
I would be very happy with Harbaugh and Fangio...

After giving up 2 firsts & a third to move up & draft Lance, SF isn't going to trade him. I do like the rest of your post though.

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
After giving up 2 firsts & a third to move up & draft Lance, SF isn't going to trade him. I do like the rest of your post though.
Did the Rams not do that for Stafford?  I mean ultimately that would have been the cost that got Cousins to the table and all they had to do was give up on a guy that might not be Super Bowl ready.  I am sure Kyle sees Kirk as Super Bowl ready.   It's not like we are asking for any pics in addition to Lance, and I am sure they will get something for Jimmy G (4th?)

Again, file it under fantasy but man this would be a sweet reality if we could pull it off.  I like Lance and I believe with Greg Roman he could be a superstar fast

I don't see San Francisco trading Lance especially with Jimmy G sucking up the joint. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I don't see San Francisco trading Lance especially with Jimmy G sucking up the joint. 
Lance is still an unknown with a lot of upside.  Cousins is Kyle's dream QB and ready to win a super bowl now.  

Think, if Kyle called the shots and you offered him Cousins for Lance straight up today, he would take it in a heartbeat.  He might be the only person who would do it, but he would do it.

Enough being said about how much SF likes Lance for starting next year.   Jimmy G. is as good as gone and Lance is goingt to get his chance.  I think after the second half of last night any thoughts of Jimmy G. being a Super Bowl winning QB are over.   

Yeah I don't see the 49ers trading Lance. Cousins to the Browns makes sense, or maybe even back to Washington...but the 49ers are going with Lance next season. 

If you get Lance in the deal, why would you waste the 12th pick on a future stud QB with all of the holes currently on defense?

Quote: @Skodin said:
@Vikergirl said:
Lance is still an unknown with a lot of upside.  Cousins is Kyle's dream QB and ready to win a super bowl now.  

Think, if Kyle called the shots and you offered him Cousins for Lance straight up today, he would take it in a heartbeat.  He might be the only person who would do it, but he would do it.
I see Lance as the upside due to his contract and youth.