Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady retiring, per everywhere
Truly the goat...

If true Rodgers plays on, no way the little prick would want to be overshadowed going into the HOF by the GOAT…!  B) 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
If true Rodgers plays on, no way the little prick would want to be overshadowed going into the HOF by the GOAT…!  B) 

Speaking of Rodgers...I think Tampa becomes a very attractive, Super Bowl ready franchise for any quarterback looking for a legit shot at winning the big one 

Bucs might even give the Vikings a call on Cousins. I doubt they want to roll into next season with Kyle Trask. 

[Image: JAks0j8z_normal.jpg]
Michael Silver
@MikeSilver
· 58m
Report for @BallySports: Tom Brady contacted @Buccaneers GM Jason Licht and told him he has not yet made a final decision on retirement, disputing the ESPN report. Licht is respecting Brady's process and waiting for a definitive answer, whenever it comes, from the QB.

[Image: xm7qeedo3r6c.jpeg]

It's surprising how quickly the retirement mentions came up for Brady. He's said over and over again that he wanted to play past 45 and then within the last 3 weeks that all changed. Probably got tired of dealing with dipshits like Antonio Brown haha

[Image: vv3nc075x3cn.jpeg]

Maybe he can retire and play for the Jets?

I'd say she's going to have a lot of say in this...I just heard on sports talk radio he told her 2 years, no more than that.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGhpru91c9e-e7eTr0GBu...Q&usqp=CAU]