Hall is still a big mystery
 A rook???

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Mullens?
Darnold?
 A rook???
LOL how can Darnold back up Darnold???
likely to start season with Mullens, Rookie in the wing.  Hall is destined to be practice squad 

Rookie.  QB pick at #11. Bo Nix.

Penix

Mullens?
Darnold?
 A rook???
I think Darnold replaces and upgrades Mullens. I think 2024 QB room goes Darnold, Rookie, Hall and we end up cutting Mullens. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Mullens?
Darnold?
 A rook???
I think Darnold replaces and upgrades Mullens. I think 2024 QB room goes Darnold, Rookie, Hall and we end up cutting Mullens. 
Probably. Mostly because if Darnold stinks, fans will chant for Mullens.....which is just sad all around. So if Minnesota can get a QB, he'll probably be the backup as you mention. But I'm sure the staff will have fingers crossed they can stick with Darnold at least 11 or 12 games into the season before giving a rookie a sniff. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Mullens?
Darnold?
 A rook???
Probably. Mostly because if Darnold stinks, fans will chant for Mullens.....which is just sad all around. So if Minnesota can get a QB, he'll probably be the backup as you mention. But I'm sure the staff will have fingers crossed they can stick with Darnold at least 11 or 12 games into the season before giving a rookie a sniff. 
I think if it's Maye or McCarthy you definitely try to keep them on the bench for a year. Darnold will do well in this offense, might even compete for the playoffs. But the year to go for it is 2025. That's when we'll have the young QB ready (hopefully) and $159M in cap space to spend on superstars for the defense. 

Great, I love the thought of throwing my season tix $ at a 24 bridge year...

Is what it is...

Is what it is...
Hell, I won't even throw out NFL Sunday Ticket money for this upcoming year. Its transitory for sure. NFL Redzone will be my go-to for the 2024, hopefully next year they'll be a face of the franchise throwing the football. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Is what it is...
Hell, I won't even throw out NFL Sunday Ticket money for this upcoming year. Its transitory for sure. NFL Redzone will be my go-to for the 2024, hopefully next year they'll be a face of the franchise throwing the football. 
soon as KC left? 24 went into the shitter. 

We pretty much replicated our Metrodome season tix sitelines at USB. So we've had our 4 season tix location for years and dont want to lose our spot. So we gotta bite the bullet.