Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does The NFCC Game Decide Our Next HC?
49ers lose and it's Ryans

Rams lose and it's O'Donnell

Or does Kwesi wait?

I'm definitely starting to lean towards the young OC.

I think Kwesi is more methodical than watching and waiting for the losing coaches to become available to hire.  I won't be surprised if the next coach comes from either of those teams, but I'm sure there are others on his interview list also.

I'm leaning towards the OC as well...

Just seems to be the better fit with the renaissance going on in Eagan right now. 

I don't think so necessarily. If you have a guy you like, just wait for him. 

He doesn't seem like the kind of person who would take his 2nd favorite in the interest of expedience. Even if he lasts 10 years as GM, this will be the biggest decision he'll make in all 10. I think he'll go after the guy he wants regardless of when that is.  

I'd be good with either...especially if it means Klint is gone.

I'm pretty sure they have one chosen already unless someone blows them out of the water with a second interview.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
I'd be good with either...especially if it means Klint is gone.
I did like Kube Jr for play design.

Play calling, not so much.

Pair him with O'Donnell, and maybe you have something. Give Cousins the same OC in back to back years?

Just don't give him the play sheet.

The 49ers were patient when they hired Kyle Shanahan while others jumped into the fray to grab other candidates in that hiring cycle a few years ago.

I hope we wait for the guy we want and don't get antsy to get a HC.  This is a critical decision that this franchise needs to get right.

When #Vikings GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah was at 49ers he overlapped with Mike McDaniel, now 49ers O-coordinator. He was run game coordinator when he overlapped with KAM on 49ers from 2017-19. But source said Vikings at his point have not requested a McDaniel interview for head coach.