Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Good News!

Hey, don't be so hard on Sean. He even started a skol chant toward the end of a playoff game in Minnesota. Not quite at the END, but just before the end. Good dude. 

[Image: sean-payton.gif]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Hey, don't be so hard on Sean. He even started a skol chant toward the end of a playoff game in Minnesota. Not quite at the END, but just before the end. Good dude. 

[Image: sean-payton.gif]
Is he moving onto greener pastures?  Not bad form. Maybe male cheerleader?

I would love to get Sean Payton as a head coach.  To bad he has 3 years left, I wonder if the Saints would trade him vs letting him retire?  Maybe because the Saints are so far over the cap he just cannot see a path forward...

FSP!

Quote: @"rf54" said:
I would love to get Sean Payton as a head coach.  To bad he has 3 years left, I wonder if the Saints would trade him vs letting him retire?  Maybe because the Saints are so far over the cap he just cannot see a path forward...
Trade for Sean Payton?  No Thanks 

There was a time I had him penciled in as HC @ Dallas...

Still could happen I guess.

I dont think this re-tread is the long term answer in Big D

[Image: FJQ_cYTXwAgS8bW?format=jpg&name=large]

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
There was a time I had him penciled in as HC @ Dallas...

Still could happen I guess.

I dont think this re-tread is the long term answer in Big D

[Image: FJQ_cYTXwAgS8bW?format=jpg&name=large]
I really hope the Cowboys stand behind McCarthy as HC, He blocks them all out Smile

[Image: mpawbou76p0x.gif]

Quote: @"rf54" said:
Hell no...what kind of Viking fan is you to want the guy who cheated the Vikings.