Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its a GREAT morning, people!

I wonder who Aaron will fire first.....Gotta think their ST coach is history

It is indeed!

Even all-time great quarterbacks only get so many shots at a championship, and the Packers blew yet another one in the Aaron Rodgers era. This 13–10 loss will gnaw at Rodgers whether he stays in Green Bay, leaves for another team or moves to an underground bunker where the government can’t track him.

Lololololololol

[Image: giphy.gif]

Really, really hope this is the final blow that ends the Packers’ ridiculous 30 year run of having a Hall of Fame QB at the helm.  Time for 30 years of Brett Hundleys to average everything out.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
Really, really hope this is the final blow that ends the Packers’ ridiculous 30 year run of having a Hall of Fame QB at the helm.  Time for 30 years of Brett Hundleys to average everything out.
Or Jerry Tagges. 

Happy days indeed, happier if that team starts to unravel now.

Pack fans were confident as they should have been; #1 seed, 13 win season, HOF @ QB, playoff experienced team, strong D and O, the weather, home game...

I figured they were going to win, but I warned em the 49'ers were going to be a tough out. And I underestimated how ST's could have played a role - a big one. 

Check this out;

This marks the 17th conference championship appearance for the 49ers, the most by any team since conferences were formed in the 1970 merger. The 49ers had been tied with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
Yes, I also thought the Packers were going to reach the SB and assumed if they did that Karen Rodgers would be happy to have his arse kissed to come back for another.  

With this loss I think Karen might looks elsewhere to take his ball and go home (wherever that isSmile Denver is rumored the most. 

I am so happy this morning after one of the worst seasons of being a Viking fan.  My two most hated teams -Packers and Cowboys out Smile))

Rodgers was right, he was silenced yesterday but it is only a matter of his passive aggressive nature to start his annual "Tell me you Love me" GB front office and "show me the money" diatribe.

I really hope he goes to the AFC somewhere.

The NFC North would be wide open, and we will have a new GM/HC for 2022.   

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Check this out;

This marks the 17th conference championship appearance for the 49ers, the most by any team since conferences were formed in the 1970 merger. The 49ers had been tied with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
That’s crazy. I would have never thought about the 49ers if someone asked me that question. My first thought would have been Dallas.