Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryans to interview with the Vikings tomorrow

We are interviewing a ton of candidates. That's good, but also interesting that we still don't have a GM in place to take part in the interview process, as they are supposed to have a say in who the next coach will be. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
We are interviewing a ton of candidates. That's good, but also interesting that we still don't have a GM in place to take part in the interview process, as they are supposed to have a say in who the next coach will be. 
I'm sure the GM once selected will have a chance with a pared down list.

Transcript of call tomorrow.

"Mr Ryans?"
"Yes"
"When can you start and how much do you want?"

It will be interesting to see what happens with the Minnesota HC gig. Raiders now interested in Ryans. The salary for both Poles and guys like Ryans continue to go up, may come down to who pays more. Stay tuned. 

Some scenes of Ryans arriving in the twin cities this morning
[Image: ix9j3ek30abp.jpeg][Image: f40buaxv7say.jpeg]

I could get behind a Ryans hire, but I think I prefer Morris at this point.  I feel like they are similar, but Morris has the prior HC and offensive experience and won't be making those first-time mistakes (hopefully) that Ryans might still have to learn from.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
It will be interesting to see what happens with the Minnesota HC gig. Raiders now interested in Ryans. The salary for both Poles and guys like Ryans continue to go up, may come down to who pays more. Stay tuned. 

If the Wilfs find a guy they're enthused about I dont think $$$ will be a sticking point.

They're not afraid to make it rain  :p

[Image: p-diddy-money.gif]

Quote: @JR44 said:
Some scenes of Ryans arriving in the twin cities this morning
[Image: ix9j3ek30abp.jpeg][Image: f40buaxv7say.jpeg]
was watching breakdown of niners D for the game and Ryans did a magnificent job of disguising what his D was going to do which confused Rogers. also has the Rams number!! And Cowboys. At this point I would be very happy with him as our new HC. 

How much of the rams D success is Morris,  and how much is having the best defender in the league at DT,  and having the best cover corner on the backside taking away the oppositions best receiver every play?  I question OC candidates that have stud QBs,  I think the same questions are there for DCs with absolute studs on D.