[Image: t917reby090u.png]

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Brought to you by Christian Ponder.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
100%… Which is so strange because Spielman was here when Favre was here. He doesn’t strike me as a neurosurgeon but he’s an all time great. Interviews and intelligence are nice to have, but hopefullu the next guy focuses more on the tape. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
100%… Which is so strange because Spielman was here when Favre was here. He doesn’t strike me as a neurosurgeon but he’s an all time great. Interviews and intelligence are nice to have, but hopefullu the next guy focuses more on the tape. 
@"greediron" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Favre a neurosurgeon, I almost fell over laughing 

@"greediron" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
I think Favre had already proven his mettle in the league.  

Ponder supposedly wowed them with his intellect, near photographic memory.  So seriously, I think much of this comment was about him.  Trouble with tape is in college, many are not making lots of reads, the offensive scheme is covering for them.  But yeah, need something between Ponder and Sloter.

So what he is saying is he could have done much better picking QB's if he just asked one of us who to pick.

In fairness to Rick on selecting Ponder, that was a trash year to be in desperate need of a QB. Cam Newton was the only QB who amounted to anything out of that draft and there's been a ton of split opinion on him as well over the years. Jake Locker, Dalton, Kaepernick....ugh. 

Ok then Spielman on qbs. Maybe he learned, maybe not. Meh

[Image: lk35d5eqtwlj.gif]

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"pattersaur" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Favre a neurosurgeon, I almost fell over laughing 
Dude was an innovator though. He knew dick pics were cool long before this generation of sexting.