Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams vs Cardinals...
If NFC West matchups have shown anything in previous meetings over the years, it's that these division showdowns are anyone’s game for the taking.The Rams and Cardinals split their regular-season series with each road team coming away with the victory. In this divisional clash, each team is looking to put their Week 18 shortcomings behind them and go full steam ahead in an effort to pull off a Wild Card Round win.
Rams are just a -3.0 for this game...

I have zero feeling on this game. Stafford has never won a playoff game and Cards have been shaky last 5 games. I guess I'll lean with trusting McVay?

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
I have zero feeling on this game. Stafford has never won a playoff game and Cards have been shaky last 5 games. I guess I'll lean with trusting McVay?
I think Vegas see's it the same...

both teams can be jekyll and Hyde - Never know who is going to show up

I hope the Cardinals put an end to the Rams.  Don't like the build-a-team approach with all the big names.  

So, what’s the over/under on Stafford interceptions…  :p 

I like the Cardinals in this game but would feel better about it if Hopkins were playing 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
I like the Cardinals in this game but would feel better about it if Hopkins were playing 
8-2 with Hopkins playing this year and 3-4 without. He's definitely a game changer

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
8-2 with Hopkins playing this year and 3-4 without. He's definitely a game changer

Although this team faded, big time, last season as well… 

It's tough to call... the Kliff Kingsbury fade show versus Matt "give it away give it away give it away now" Stafford.